Thursday, November 27, 2014

THANKFUL 2014



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!


This year I have so much to be thankful for and I mean to soak up every second of my blessings and remember to give thanks not just today but every single day. The Lord has been good to me and my family and I am so grateful. My thankfulness does not come from the materialistic items I am surrounded with , or big houses, or nice cars.  For me, it comes from a year of struggle. This past year was challenging for me as I learned to adjust to the many new aspects of life and the trials that come with it. During my time in the valley I have become so much stronger and learned to completely lean on God. Where there was once worry, now there is prayer..my anxieties have been lifted and I am replaced with a true peace that is only given from Him. I will be weak at times in this life but now have the knowledge and ability to trust God and lean on him in times of need. My biggest blessings are coming because God has answered our prayers :) I am SO thankful!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment