Friday, November 7, 2014

Apple Pie Dumplings

With Thanksgiving right around the corner and tons of holiday get togethers I have been baking... ALOT. I was introduced to this recipe by a neighbor who brought them over one night when I was serving dinner.  I cannot begin to describe to you how simple this recipe is yet it is bursting with flavor. These are like mini apple pies ..so moist and SOOO good. I am making these for Thanksgiving 100 %!!!!! 


Shopping List:

one apple of choice cut into eighths 
one can of crescent rolls
one small can of mountain dew
cinnamon
3/4 cup of sugar
one stick of butter
vanilla 

Procedure:

start by cutting your apple and rolling them into the crescent dough and place them in a baking dish
melt one stick of butter in a sauce pan and add one teaspoon of vanilla and the sugar
pour the melted mixture over your apple dumplings
along the sides of the baking pan pour 3/4 cup of mountain dew 
top with cinnamon
and bake for 40-45 minutes at 350.

Y'all I have to just say again.. this recipe was TO DIE FOR. I may of may not have chowed almost the entire batch :/ 

Girls your husbands with love it. 
Make it.
Your welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment