Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites!!!!!!



Happy Friday!!!!!


& Greetings from H-town :)


I am currently sitting in my Hotel room sipping a latte' and eating my pancakes in bed. #donthateme
It has been a very relaxing two days!!! Husband is here for business and I thought I would tag along for fun and then meet up with him Friday night at our beach house :) So far there has been lots of napping, eating, and laying out by the pool happening up in here and I'm lovin' it. Today I am linking up with Mix and Match Mama and talking about my FRIDAY FAVORITES.  I have quite a few so get ready.
There is no recipe post today since I have been out of town, but this weekend at our beach house I am going to cook up my fabulous grilled shrimp summer salad so I will post that next week!!! Onto the favorites


1. 
OPI CONEY ISLAND COTTON CANDY: Must have polish for spring/summer..it looks so fresh and clean on your pretty nails :) I am wearing it right now!

2. LOFTS AMAZING SPRING SALE!!!! Everything is 40 % off right now and they have some seriously cute summer dresses.. I may have bought three..or six ...just saying'

seriously how cute..and such great prices!!!!!!!!! I am in love with the Paradise Henley Blouse paired with the cute emerald shorts. LOVE! click here to shop the sale :)







3. 

While on vacation here, I literally downloaded this book on my e reader and read it in four hours flat. This story is truly an amazing inspiring story of hope from three beautiful girls locked away like prisoners in a small neighborhood house by a man named Ariel Castro. The lifetime movie is premiering this Saturday and I for sure will be watching it. This story will bring tears to your eyes and will tear your heart to pieces but it encourages women and humans in general to never give up hope. No matter how dark your situation is, God is always with you and will never ever forsake you. The women that share this incredible story of faith are amongst some of the strongest humans I know and applaud them and look up to them for their courage. I strongly suggest everyone to read this!!!!!

4. 

The fact that I will be sitting here in a few short hours thrills me beyond belief. Although our beach in Texas is QUITE not this beautiful it's still a beach...and I am so beyond ready to taste that sweet salty air and sit in the sand with yet another good book :)

5. This magazine appeared in my mail box one evening and I have been getting their issues every month. NEW FAVORITE MAGAZINE ALERT. This magazine has 5 star restaurant quality recipes but are SUPER easy to make in the at home busy working person kitchen. I have cut a few clippings out and put them in my cute little self made cook book and plan to make my husband some FABULOUS dinners this summer while I'm not working :) OH I can just taste summer time :)



  







2 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous of you sitting in a hotel room eating breakfast! Loft's sale has been amazing!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine,

      I totally enjoy a great sale :) Happy rest of the week to you!

      Delete