Monday, May 18, 2015

Birthday Weekend and a Summer Spaghett!!!!





I had such a Happy Birthday this year...It was great last year and usually is but it was just very sweet and special and I am grateful for my family and husband who made it that way!!! 

A few pictures from the weekend


Friday night we had our very first cooking class at Sur La Table...needless to say I may be taking a few of these over the summer with or without Brandon! It was so much FUNNNN!

Getting prepared #knifeskills


This is Brandon telling the teacher some ridiculously corny jokes. He thinks he is funny...


Saturday morning ( my actual B-day) Brandon brought me my favorite breakfast that I ask for every single year - Donut holes, Kolaches, and a Starbucks breakfast sandwich.  Hey its once a year people..


Starbucks in bed




Around 11:30 my mom and dad came into town..the boys ran Birthday Errands while the girls did this
:) relaxed, got massages, and ate yummy food by the pool. 



After we were done at the JW we got cleaned up and headed to the salon where we received BLOW OUTS! :) Here is mine.. I opted for beachy waves.



Right before our yummy dinner at Flemings. I am so grateful for him!



Birthday Girl!!!!!!



My dad bit the bullet and ordered the seafood tower in which was devoured in 5 minutes by the hungry beggars at the table!



And for dinner tonight its my...



A quick and easy pasta supper that is light..and can be thrown together in five minutes!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment