Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites !!!



Momfessionals



Happy Friday!! Praise Jesus I never thought this Friday would come any faster..seriously it has been a week!!!! #twoweekstil'summer but who's counting?? This Friday is our Mother's day Spring program at school and Brandon comes home tonight after a long two weeks of training:) It is a much deserved Friday. Today I am sharing some of my favorite things with you!!!




1.  


this book is one of the most inspirational books for women I have ever read. It is all about living in your faith and setting yourself free from worry and fear. Sound like something you might like..order it today!!! I start by reading my daily devotional in Jesus Calling, followed by the corresponding scripture in the bible and then finishing with a chapter of this book. It is so good!!!!


2. 


These cuteeeee shorts from Loft are among my favorite pairs to wear right now..and they are 40 percent off!! I got my loft shipment in from the big sale they were having last week. Check them out right here!!!!!!

3.       


This oil right here is a total must have for your face. I am all about using lotion on your face with a good SPF, however I found this at sephora and cannot stop raving about it. It prolongs wrinkles, moisturizes, and sets the tone for a dewy blowy look after you put your make up on. Oh and its NOT GREASY!!!! I love it!!! Try it :)

4.  Bath and Body works Lemoncello Candle is what my kitchen is smelling like at the moment. I love a fresh clean kitchen scent...and for me it's always something to do with Lemon :) I love all of their candles but the lemon cello, lemon mint, and plain lemon are my favorite.




5.  I am currently lusting over THIS POTTERYBARN BEDSPREAD I am planning to do POSSIBLY both guest rooms this summer:) and for one of the rooms this is totally what I am planning on doing for the linens. Maybe pops of yellow and coral?? I don't know I will have to stalk pinterest for some ideas...isn't it pretty?





No comments:

Post a Comment