Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites!!!!

 
 
 



 
 
Sharing some of my favorite things this Friday!!!!
 
 
1. The zoodle maker...I already made such a big deal during THIS post...so I had to share another recipe. The zoodle maker is such a great alternative to eating carbs or pasta..don't get me wrong I will eat another noodle in my lifetime but while I am trying to be healthy I really am appreciative of this fun little tool used to make any veggie into a pasta!
 
Order this on Amazon or from Sur La Table...its amazing!
 
 
2.  THE NORDSTROM HALF YEARLY SALE!!!!! WHOOHOO
 
I may or may not be obsessed with
 
this
Bobbi Brown 'beach' Eau de Parfum
 
It basically is what it says...it smells like the beach and is a very nice light perfume to wear over the summer! You can shop online for it here 
 
 
These Tory Burch T-strap Sandals are on sale for 117..I have gold and black. They are everything..and they feel like you are wearing your bare feet..which I love...because I'm trashy like that! HA! Order them here
Tory Burch 'T' Logo Leather Thong Sandal (Women)
 
 
 
These two items are only a very minute part of the sale...check it out at Nordstroms' online and see if you can spot any great summer finds!
 
 
3. Green Island Coconut Coffee is my new obsession for my keurig right now. It tastes like the beach ( can you tell I am ready for Summer?) and is very light.. dark coffee is to acidic for me and this light version is perfect for in the mornings with some yummy yogurt or fruit..or whatever!!!
 
 
 
 
4. SUMMER!!! I Think it speaks for itself don't you??? This summer I plan to lay out at the beach, go to the pool, read a plethora of books ( blog post on those soon), paint my nails, exercise more frequently AND in the mornings, go on coffee dates, paint my front door, work on landscaping the backyard, and redo the guest bedroom...maybe even both:)! Guys I am ready for summer...
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment