Thursday, June 1, 2017

Life Lately



Happy Thursday!!!

The weeks keep on flying by.. this month my baby boy will be 11 months old!! OMG!!

I have already started the party planning and I am SOOO excited to celebrate my angel on his FIRST birthday!!!



Lots of fun time with this sweet baby :)


Girls night!!

Shop 40% sale styles at Loft HERE



Playing at the Pearl Farmer’s Market


Family at the Pearl
Jaxie not so happy!! LOL


Our first Memorial Day together!!!!





I can’t get enough


A little sneak Peak of his Birthday Fun!!!!!!







OUR NEW HOUSE!!!

We completely did a 180 and decided not to build for a few reasons. Instead we move in August!!! I cannot wait to have a beautiful pool to swim in all the time!


Snuggles with my baby never get old



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment