Friday, June 9, 2017

Favorites on a Friday!!!!



Image result for Friday


My plans today are to continue with Jax’s birthday plans and get ready for his party!! I am so excited!!!! I love to party plan and the fact that I get to plan for my own little one year old makes me so happy!!!!


Here are some 

Image result for Friday Favorites



1. These Gap nighties are my favorite thing to wear past 6 PM :) They are THE softest material, nursing friendly, and just comfy to wear at the end of the day. I love a good Jammie 

These Jammies are also fun and super cute to lounge in. Gap has all kinds of fun summer prints going on with their lounge wear.. I LIVE in lounger during the summer!!!! 

Image result for gap body nightie


SO SOFT!!!! 


2. OITNB Fans...Today is the day!!!!

#BINGECITY

Image result for orange is the new black


3.  All of Baby Gap’s fun summer outfits!!! I love when J wears rompers and they have A TON right now!!!! 

Image result for baby gap boy romper

So so so cute


4.  THESE Tory Espadrilles are SCREAMING summer, July 4th parties, and just fun to slip on and go! We are hosting a fun Nautical themed birthday for a special little boy so mama had to have them....

Image result for maritime espadrille






5. Our New House!!!!

This is definitely a favorite!!!

We did a complete 180 from our original building plans due to a few different circumstances but since we own our custom plans we will wait and build in a few years. I cannot WAIT To build memories in our back yard watching our kids swim and playing with them in the pool. We are definitely installing a “Katch a kid net” so that no accidents occur! I can’t WAIT to decorate..I may or may not have already been ordering a few new items for the new house :/ 

Im pumped.

Thank you lord for these blessings 






No comments:

Post a Comment