Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Flourless Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins

I found this little recipe off of Pinterest and it looked simple and easy so I of course had to test it out! I was pretty impressed! I have been looking to switch up my boing breakfast routine of a smoothie and boiled egg to something else easy and quick since I have to be out the door at 7 am ...ummmm early.... and not a lot of time for thinking about food! I made these yummy muffins in less than 20 minutes and have enough for  the entire week :) This morning I topped it with peanut butter and drank my yummy coffee with it...



Shopping List

Two cups Rolled Oats
two eggs
one cup of greek yogurt
pinch of cinnamon
half cup of honey
two mashed bananas-make sure they are ripe when you mash them
Flax seed
teaspoon of vanilla
teaspoon of baking powere


Procedure:
mix all ingredients together
 grease a muffin pan
Pour ingredients inside! 
bake at 350 for 20 minutes
It is that simple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment