Tuesday, September 16, 2014

WIWW-Teacher Style :)


Hey Fellow Teachers....

Today I am doing a little post on my teacher style AKA what I wear to work.  Alot of people give me grief because I teach Pre-K yet I dress up and look cute. UMMM why wouldn't I?? Yes I am constantly chasing after four year olds, wiping messy faces and hands, and sweating severe back sweat during recess but I like to look nice doing it. For starters I pretty much LIVE at GAP and LOFT. They have the comfiest clothes and they always have a teacher discount..which I love:) I like to be cute but also super comfortable since I am always bending down and running around..GAP and LOFT offer these types of pieces all the time. I am also pretty lucky because I work at a school that allows us to wear jeans on Friday..HALLELUJAH!!!! Staples that I am constantly wearing each week vary from layering tanks with t-shirts, comfy capris of may colors, TOMS TOMS TOMS-I live in my toms- maxi Dresses with a jean jacket is also another staple in my work closetI.  feel as though it is a part of my job to look professional and I have learned to do it in a comfortable and "preschool appropriate" way. here are some of my looks I pulled together. 



I love this outfit because even though its really simple it is pulled together by a cute necklace making it stand out a little bit more:) Plus I have my cute TOMS.
SHIRT GAP
JEANS RALPH LAUREN
SHOES TOMS
NECKLACE KENDRA SCOTT


Adding scarves to any plain or boring tee instantly add a bit of oomph to your outfit. This day I paired my Loft basic black tank with my favorite leopard scarf I found at Nordstroms recently. I paired black and brown (GASP) but found that it worked nicely because the leopard scarf tied in the two colors. 
Pants GAP
Shirt LOFT
SCARF NORDSTROMS
SHOES NORDSTROMS



My Kendra necklaces are a HUGE staple in my closet because I literally wear then with EVERYTHING!!!! I add them to the most plain shirt and it looks awesome!! My neon pink Rayne necklace really adds a pop of color!

SHIRT LOFT
JEANS GAP
NECKLACE KENDRA SCOTT
SHOES TORY BURCH


Skirts are not something to be afraid of if you teach little ones!!! I find that if you find a length that you can at least sit " criss cross applesauce" in you will be good to go:) I love skirts because they are breezy...people its HOTT chasing kids around :) get yourself some skirts!!!

ENTIRE OUTFIT FROM LOFT
SHOES MICHAEL KORS


This is a Friday staple...Layred shirts..jeans..and toms ..and a cute necklace :)

ENTIRE OUTFIT GAP

No comments:

Post a Comment