Friday, September 26, 2014

A Day in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher

..I have been wanting to do a day in the life post for quite a while now and so today I linked up with @momfessionals to do a blog post on my oh so glamorous week day life :) I am pretty nosey so I like to take a peek into other people's days and find out what they do...here it is!!!!



5:30 AM alarm goes off and I press snooze .. eventually getting out of bed at 5:45-6 depending on how active I am feeling ( HA!)

Unlock puppy from his cage and watch him race down to his breakfast bowl, all while tormenting Calvin who is also waiting to be fed. 

 6:10 Feed the hungry beggars and make coffee

check on blog, emails, open up Jesus Calling and do a 15 minute study

6:20 Frantically remember that I need to leave by seven...race up stairs, attempt to fix hair and makeup, race back downstairs eat breakfast and head out the door.

7:30 -7:45 arrive at work and start morning car pool duty

7:55 class begins and the cherubs begin walking in one by one...I am telling you if it wasn't illegal to give kids coffee I would totally have a keurig in the classroom for some of my sleepy heads. My kids are NOT Morning people

we begin our day and usually head to a special or two

11:45 I take kiddos to lunch: I have lunch duty so this is the time where I gobble down my lunch while telling my kids to "sit still" "eat your lunch" " No, you may not eat cookies for lunch and thats it"

1:00 off work head home

usually take a 30 minute power nap while the dog is playing outside..fold laundry, empty dishwasher, prep dinner. 

4:30 If and only if aI am feeling energetic enough I will head to the gym for either Body Pump or Body Step

5:30 come home and start preparing dinner..usually Brandy is home by now so he takes Colt for a walk and helps me with some chores.

6:30-7 we eat dinner 

clean up dinner and literally COLLAPSE on the couch...we always watch a movie every night together so we will either watch a movie or show. I try and keep my eyelids open past eight.

in bed at 9:30 and out like a light.

a day in my oh so glamorous life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment