Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October Goals



Oh October..
This is possibly my favorite  second favorite month next to December of course. I have decided to make a list of goals each month and TRY to finish my list :) I love this month because it's when the weather finally decides to go from scorching hot to crispy cool with the scent of fall lingering in the air. I love all the pumpkins, scary movies, weather changes, fall clothes, and the slight anticipation of the holidays on my mind. Oh but probably the best part about this month is my anniversary :) My one year anniversary is coming up on the 19th. I cannot even begin to put into words how much I have learned over the past year. I really thought I had it all together...then marriage and life happened. I am so grateful for the struggles God has placed in our life, some small and some bigger than others. I learned to lean on God and my husband instead of myself. This past year has brought me so close to my sweet and wonderful husband (even though sometimes I want to punch his lights out) and to trust God's most perfect plan. My life has unfolded before my eyes and it has been so rewarding and beautiful because I finally just TRUSTED it to happen and left it in God's hands. I am a better wife, christian, friend, and woman because of this. We are celebrating our amazing first year together in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico and I am SOOOOO excited :):):) Here is my Bucket list


October Bucket List

1. Enjoy Pumpkin EVERYTHING!!!!
2. Find a new fall lipstick
3.  Christmas shopping
4. Bake a Fall "treat" each week for the teacher workroom
5. Finish my new novel "Julia/Julia"
6. Family Dinner walk after dinner each night
7. Paint my front door
8. Finish the backyard landscape
9. Enjoy staying home and doing "nothing" more on the weekends
10. Start a new woman's bible study once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment