Monday, September 22, 2014

Butterscotch Apple Breakfast Muffins



So true.....



Last night after cooking my very yummy homemade  Chicken Noodle Soup, I decided I had an itch to bake. I made my Apple Butterscotch Bundt Cake here and decided to revamp it just a little bit by making muffins. Because who doesn't enjoy a muffin that tastes like dessert for breakfast??? I am taking them to work this morning to test them on my very best taste testers...my teacher friends:) 


Shopping List

one box spice cake mix
two boxes instant butterscotch pudding
1/2 cup veggie oil
1 1/4 cup water
one cup of butterscotch chips
one grated large apple of your choice
cinnamon
four eggs

Procedure

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a non stick muffin or cupcake pan
mix oil, water, eggs, cake mix, and puddings together then add butterscotch chips and grated apple
mix together and then pour in your muffin tin. bake for about 40 minutes.
When the tooth pick comes out clean they are done!!!
SO easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment