Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wistful Weekend



It is already Sunday :( sigh. These weekends go by way to fast.. and I am already over winter and ready for Spring.. I know never satisfied. We had a busy and productive weekend!!! 
On Friday we decided to head out on our first mommy and daddy shopping spree!! Since we found out the gender the previous week we thought it couldn't hurt to shop a little bit :) we grabbed pizza ( big mistake) and then went to Baby Gap and holy cuteness. I got a little carried away...the night didn't end pleasant because baby J decided he hated pizza and I was sick all evening long:( On Saturday we cleared out the guest bedroom, I packed away most of my pre pregnancy clothes, and Raul painted his room. The color turned out absolutely beautiful... I cannot wait to post our finished nursery eventually. Here are some fun pics!!! I also am going to be posting a few new recipes ( fingers crossed my food aversions can stay away ) since I have had the itch to cook a little bit :) yay!!!

One of Brandon's favorite dinners..Buffalo Turkey Meatballs. Easy and effortless..and if you like buffalo wings this is a healthy alternative!!! Spicy though!! My yummy recipe is found Here



mama got a mani. OPI mod about you is the perfect fresh nail color!! I was getting bored of my dark winter hues


Before Pizza on Friday!!!


Sunday Brandon went hunting and I did this... went to church on my couch




Some of my bump pics.. because I LOVE watching that belly grow :)











On Friday I received a little mail....
Yes. 
One of my best friends who has FOUR boys...( she really is supermom) sent me this "care package" if you will, of tons of helpful baby items. I started CRYING when I opened the door to all of this. It made me feel so special and loved and just so happy to be able to share these special moments with my friend. Tessa if you are reading this " THIS MADE MY WEEKEND:)"


These are his nursery colors...we painted the wall the middle color "colonnade gray" and it turned out so beautiful...I can't wait to see how the rest turns out!

Come back this week for some yummy new recipes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment