Tuesday, February 18, 2014

25 things

1. I am obsessed beyond obsessed with candles. There is always one burning in my house and they are ALWAYS seasonal. Never will a pumpkin candle be burnin' in April!
 
2. I may or may not have eaten a pint of ice cream today..the chocolate peanut butter kind..
 

3. Cooking soothes my soul. I live and love to be in my kitchen:)
 
4. I thought I had it all figured out before I got married
 
5. I don't and I like it better that way
 
6. My husband is the most patient and loving man in the world. HE has truly taught me what it means to be faithful and that is why god blessed me with him. Not a lot of people see that side of him.. he reserves it for me :)
 
7. I want a boy and a girl and I have the CUTEST names for them ever..and hopefully they have Brandon's precious baby curls.
 
8. I am a mama's girl
 
9. I started this blog so that I could quit annoying people with my food posts on Instagram
 
10. I don't have any followers but that's okay this is my secret little outlet to boast about all of the delectable recipes I make!!!!!
 
11. I could be a professional shopper. Hire me. Please.
 
12. I was blessed with an amazing neighbor who has become one of my best friends. She is also Cuban. And spicy. watch out ;)
 
13. The beach is my happy place. A book and my toes in the sand is just about the best medicine ever!
 
14. I met Brandy In spin class xoxo
 
15. He hates that I call him brandy... but it stuck..and now my family refers to him as brandy too! Sorry Brandy!
 
16. I love to workout!
 
17. I suffer from anxiety. God, my husband, and my family have helped me through so many anxious times. I have grown so much stronger and more faithful in the process of dealing with this. I am thankful in a way because it has drawn me so much closer to my savior.
 
18. Mine and Brandon's next really big trip is Californiaaaaaa Napa, Disneyland, and the Orange County:) ..wont be for another two years though.
 
19. I pick my clothes out every night. Even if I have nowhere to go the next day it makes me feel better knowing I know what I am wearing. I know. OCD.
 
20. I am writing this blog while simultaneously writing an essay while simultaneously replying to an email about another preschool job.
 
21. I had a rustic princess wedding. My mom and dad are pretty much the best ever!
 
22. I have a feeling this summer is gonna be one of the most amazing summers yet!
 
23. I really want a clarisonic..really bad..
 
24. We are having Mexican chicken taco bowls tonight
 
25. I think my mom will be the only one to read this post. I love you mom thanks for supporting my foodie blog!!!!
 
 

1 comment: