Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sunday morning Skinny Pancakes

MHMMM I said SKINNY pancakes!!!

I found this recipe off of the one and only Pinterest about a year ago and have been making these pancakes ever since. They are light and fluffy and easy to make. I made them for my family and husband who all said they were yummy! They taste exactly like pancakes with a banana twist.

Ingredients:

two ripened bananas ( I like them really ripe almost brown but spotty will work)
three eggs
cinnamon
organic maple syrup
almond butter
fruit ( I usually top them with blue berries or strawberries)

Directions:

smash the two ripened bananas in with the eggs and stir until the banana is completely smooth
add as much or as little cinnamon as you would like.
over a heated griddle pour the batter ( I use about the size of my palm ) and let it brown on both sides
make sure the banana is cooked through ( I test with a toothpick)
take off the griddle and top with almond butter, fruit, and syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment