Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Happenings in the SA!

This weekend went by way to fast maybe because it was so nice and relaxing! I just love a weekend :) Brandon's parents came to visit the house for the first time so we enjoyed the past two days shopping, cooking, coffee drinking, and fixing things. See, my father in law is kind of the ultimate Mr. Fix it. A leaky faucet, a running toilet, and hanging T.V. cords that need to be drilled and dropped into a wall are a few chores problems  EASY FIXERS that just put a little more pep in his step. The desire just sparks inside of him and then the glorious words seep out of his mouth " I'll fix that!!" Its kind of a dream and its even more awesome that he LOVES to do these things..its not a chore.. its a passion!! Sadly however that super jean that did not exactly find its way to my husbands DNA.  So anytime Doug comes to visit our house feels pretty much like brand new!!! This weekend we spent some time at La Cantera and The Quarry.. pretty much my homes away from home:)  but the best part about the whole trip was that Doug The Fixer fixed up my pretty homely cabinets with some new cabinet handles and made them sparkle and shine!!!
 
Us before our big day of shopping :)

 
My new MK glasses from my man!

 
fixing at its finest


 
They look pretty!!!!!!


 
Church day on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment