Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Love Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everybody!! Or not...to those who don't celebrate it.. I am technically a non-celebrator since Brandon and I always just stay in and watch movies in our PJ's instead of going out on actual valentine's day but we always go to dinner the night before...and I always wear red :) This year we went to Myron's Steakhouse. UN.BE.LI.EVE.ABLE. Pretty much hands down just the best steak I have ever eaten...The jalapeno Mac' N Cheese was pretty mouth watering too. It was nice and I totally loved the fact that it wasn't crowded. I HATE CROWDS! Good luck to all those people tonight trying to get a table. I will be happily snuggled on the couch with my man in my cute heart PJ's watching a romantic comedy of some sort. YAY!



Dress: Loft
Shoes: INC

No comments:

Post a Comment