Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Skinny Baked Brie Bites

If you are anything like me you absolutely positively LOVE AND ADORE a girls night:)
Girl talk, wine, food, more girl talk, more wine, and more food... what isn't fun about that? I feel like a girls night is a much needed social event in every girls life. I recently started our monthly girls night with all of my favorite girls that I met at church! Each girls night is themed and every member contributes in some way. For example.. last girls night theme was pinterest pot luck supper and it was at my house :) we all brought one dish that we homemade from a recipe from pinterest. The fellowship and food was so wonderful! My skinny brie bites were such a hit! and very easy to make for any occasion

Ingredients:

phyllo shells
one wedge of brie
craisin cranberries
chopped pecans or walnuts
honey

Directions:

In a small bowl mix together the cranberries, chopped nuts, and two tspns of honey

Cut your wedge of brie into thumb size bites and place inside the shell

spoon a small amount of the mixture onto each brie bite

bake at 325 for 8-10 minutes

serve immediately

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment