Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Walking into the Second Trimester!!!!!








I found this fun group of questions and I plan on using them every couple of weeks to document the pregnancy!!!!! Everyday I just feel so blessed and I don't want to forget anything :) Here's to walking into my second trimester woohoo!!!!



How far along: 13 weeks!!
Total weight gain: 1 lb. 
Maternity clothes:  I am mostly just wearing stretch pants and leggings..I have one pair of maternity jeans that fit pretty comfortably
Stretch marks: nope!
Sleep: Still getting up every night to go pee and/or from leg cramps
Best moment of this week: Finding out the gender!!!!!!!!
Miss anything: Aerobics..and sometimes icy cold margaritas!!!!
Movement: none that I can feel yet!
Food cravings: More like food aversions....I had a VERY nauseating first trimester. I couldn't hardly eat any meat or any vegetables..I lived off of fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, toast, and sour candy!!!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I throw up every morning still.. but the nausea isn't sticking around all day like it has been!!!! 
Have you started to show yet: oh yes I have a  fabulous little bump :)
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs: nope to early
Belly button in or out:  in 
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: People and certain things def. annoy me a lot more...but I'm not sure if it is because I'm pregnant or because of my lack of cafffiene/ alcohol :) 
Looking forward to:  Painting the nursery this weekend!!! I already ordered his bedding and we have his beautiful furniture!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment