Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fall is here!

Image result for fall


My favorite time of year is finally here!!! This time I get to do fall with a BABY! So surreal knowing that my new title is mama. I love it so much! I have anticipated the pumpkin patch with a baby for so long!!! Ever since I started teaching preschool 5 years ago, I would dream of the day that I could take my own little baby to the pumpkin patch for pictures and to just enjoy a little family day. I was able to do just that last Sunday. I took my own sweet family to St. Thomas's Pumpkin Patch where we took tons of pictures and picked out 6 pumpkins!!! Jax slept on me while I talked with a bunch of my old co workers and parents. It was such a sweet day. I am looking forward to Jax's first Thanksgiving! He is by far our biggest blessing this year :) 

Jax is now 3 months old ...time needs to slow down! I am enjoying each milestone and stage though ..every month he does something new and it is so much fun to watch! Here are some 3 month favorites


1. Stroller Strides- I joined a mommy workout class with a friend and have been able to meet so many wonderful women!! I was at first skeptical to join because honestly how fun does it sound to work out with a crying infant?? However the babies get used to the schedule, there are no germy daycares you have to drop baby off at in order to work out, its interactive and fun, and I work my butt off!!!! I enjoy the company of ALL the mamas - so many are just like me! It is nice to have a group of moms to talk about mom stuff with because lets be honest husbands don't always have the answer!!! I feel so blessed by this group so this is definitely a favorite for us!

2. Rolling over- Jax has rolled over from tummy to back 4 times now! I don't think he intentionally does it on purpose but he gets so frustrated on tummy time that he gets his little legs kickin' and they just sort of topple him over. It is pretty funny to watch

3. Laughing-  Jax has a beautiful belly laugh and I am obsessed with it!

4. The Crib- DUN DUN DUN. Yes we made the transition to the crib recently and it has been glorious! He isn't sleeping through the night which is fine and not expected because he is a BABY! HOWEVER, he is sleeping much longer stretches and much more soundly. 

5. Mamas boy- I cannot say it enough..I am just so incredibly happy God chose ME to be his mommy. I dreamed of having a baby boy who just adored his mother and that is exactly what I have. The way his eyes follow me when I leave the room is so cute..the way he responds to me when I grab him from someone else. It is as if he has been waiting all his life to snuggle his mommy. I am so lucky!

Here are some pictures to document his cuteness :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment