Friday, January 6, 2017

Holidays, Life lately...almost six months WHAT???!!!!




I cannot even begin to describe what it is like to have an ALMOST six month old?? I just had him YESTERDAY!!!!! ( time to get pregnant again!!! :)) 

TOTALLY KIDDING!!

Anyways... it has been such a whirlwind with the Holidays, family and friends coming to visit, trying to get our house ready to sell..just pure chaos. Amidst all of the chaos though we have managed to make some beautiful memories as a family. Some days are as simple as drinking a few cups of coffee and singing my boy to sleep .. but friends, those are the best of days and they go by so fast. We had an amazing first Christmas. Jax made out like a little bandit!!! I cannot wait to have a playroom so that all of his stuff  can be in one space!!! My home pretty much looks like a daycare center.. but I am partly okay with that.  We had so much fun this holiday season. I hosted my annual Christmas Eve party and it was so perfect! We woke up on Christmas morning with our true gift from God and prayed prayers of Thanks and Gratitude to the Lord for entrusting us with such a sweet baby. New Years was bittersweet. It was probably one of the best NYE I have had in a long time. We spent it at the Ranch as we always do, but leaving 2016 was hard for me. It was the year I brought my son into the world...the year I grew a beautiful belly and tiny human. 2017 holds a lot of promise for our little family and sometimes it is so hard for me to trust God and let go of all of my fears. We drank champagne, cheersed ( is this a word?) to 2017 and are letting life unfold. 
We have also  had FREEZING weather.. and then scorching hot weather?? #TEXAS. 

I am currently drinking my second cup of coffee while holding my angel as he sleeps on me. It is a whopping 23 degrees outside and I have no plans to go anywhere but cuddle and snooze with my man. Maybe I will pinterest too.. 

Here is life lately!!!


Christmas Eve..Mama was baking and baby was sleeping. RARE!!!!


I am all dressed for the big Christmas Eve Par-tay!!!!!!


See how cute I am in my Polo??!!!


My little fam bam


Ready to party!


White Elephant


Christmas Morning. We woke up as a Family <3 It was truly the best gift ever..and it did NOT come from under the tree. 



Merry Christmas!




My mom got pretty Pinterest Savvy and has started creating cocktails.. 


mmmmm yes pease!


headed to the ranch for the New Year


Omg he was so cute in that hat



hey ma!!!


Happy New YEAR!!



Gorgeous Sunset


Doin' our thing at the ranch!


Honey is smitten as always


My holiday go-to Cheese Board.. I am going to link a tutorial/recipe soon!!! These make for such a gorgeous accessory to your food table/scape!


The BEST Christmas morning. Ever.


Mommy and Daddy get to have alone time at the ranch when Honey has our boy!!!!
#muchneeded


Riding around just the two of us! Doesn't Brandon look thrilled to take a picture with me??!


I want this for Brandon's office!!!!

#orex

Champs.Boots.2017

waiting on daddy to return from hunting...to kiss us both at midnight!


12 AM ! 2017


Back to reality.. Here is my sugar B at Stroller Strides. BRRR!!!


And then at Gymboree!!!



That is life lately!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment