Monday, January 16, 2017

PHOTO DUMP



Happy Monday Peeps!!!!! I hope everyone had a well rested weekend and enjoyed time with loved ones!!!! We have just come home from our six month well visit and are currently enjoying a starbucks ( mommy) and bottle ( Jaxie) while I type this little post up. Jax is getting so big!! 48 percentile in weight, 23 in height, and a whopping 70 in head circum. LOL Baby boy gotta big ole noggin! Not to much has changed around here.. ugh especially the weather. I love how it is January but instead of enjoying a  nice cool front I am sitting at home in shorts and blasting my AC. Gotta love a Texas Winter I guess!!!

Brandon and I are so excited because we are SELLING our home and building a new one!!!! I am excited but also stressed about this process because I know its pretty intense. I am excited however, to build exactly what we want!! We will settle into our new home about 15 mins from our current home on about 5 acres!! I am so excited to be on some LAND for a change!!!! Other than that we haven't really been doing much.. just enjoying little sugar, stroller strides, and a lot of family time. 

Because this child is ALWAYS happy!!





at church.. mom is tired 



Sweet baby in the AM!



Jax Loves Bath time!


Mr Cool...


Our Home Site!!! Once the trees are cleared its a clear view of a canyon and the hills.. its so pretty and I am so excited!




Lupe Tortilla!





We were asked to be a special little girl's God parents and of course we said YES!


just plain..


My favorite is this right here 


Shopping in SM with daddy



Before dinner Friday Night!






mmm Yummy Breakfast


Can I have more??? 


Waiting on our six month well visit



Excited to be at the DR......






I LOVE YOU my sweet baby boy!




 I always knew I would love being a mommy this much.. even on the days where I am feeling more tired than usual..I am so grateful. I can't even express how grateful I am to get to take care of my sweet little Jaxie each day. I am holding all of the mommie's who were not as fortunate as to get to take their babies home in my prayers and in my heart. Lord knows we waited on Jax for almost 2 years! We are so blessed to be able to get to be his parents. Each day is NOT a guarantee and one of my goals for 2017 is to be more intentional. I want to be intentional with my family and literally savor every moment.. before I know it Jax will be talking.. I will be pregnant.. we will be in a different place in life .. so for these days that may seem so boring to some they are truly SO special to me .. I just hold my baby and stare at him and truly thank God for choosing me and ALLOWING me to be his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment