Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Sunday...and a few extras :)



We had such a beautiful Easter Sunday with our family... I think this year was so special because we all know I have a little bunny in my tummy :) I can't wait to spend next year's Easter with my baby boy. The church service was beautiful and so was the company afterwards. I worked SO hard on my tables cape ( something I LOVE doing) and I think it turned out great! Easter is my given holiday so I try and always make it really special for everyone!!! Here are some pictures...


Here I am about to walk into my SEVENTH month of pregnancy...time is flying and to be honest I LOVE being pregnant :) I think I might have to do it again!


My Easter centerpieces were so easy to make. I went to hobby lobby and got the vases for 50 cents, tied a yellow ribbon around them, and hot glued the little butterflies. Then got my Tulips from Trader Joes' for 5 bucks! 


My nesting situation is in full force..if I am not organizing it, I am either online ordering something or rearranging furniture! My house has never been more organized or clean!! This is my newest online endeavor :) My rug really brightens up the space!


a few too many pictures of my table scape :)



My little pottery barn name place bunnies I got on sale last year!














Loving on our baby boy <3



I really did try hard to get a decent pic of my husband...he spilled water on his shirt so this is what I get.. 




The food!!!


The family!!!


The parents!













A little project I worked on!! I love #anniesloanchalkpaint




That was our Happy Easter!!! I am looking forward to my THIRD trimester and baby showers:) New springtime recipes will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment