Monday, March 7, 2016

Life Lately!!



Here is some of our life lately...




I have not had any "weird"cravings this pregnancy...the only thing I actually have to have like 3 times a week is Frozen Yogurt..this is a combo of Pink lemonade and Cotton Candy my two favorites at the moment...


switched out some ugly chairs and came up with this little combo on one side of my living room!! 


New pillows to brighten up the space!


Sunday at moms.. I love these boys :)!!!!


Another bumpie bc lets face it I LOVE my bump :) That sweet boy has me wrapped around his little finger already


We started getting the nursery together.. This is Jax's Honey ( my mom) hanging the sweet pics I ordered from Etsy!! They came in beautifully!!!


His new rug..bedding..and Moose monogram which is now hung above his crib! SO CUTE!



Headed to our spa day!


One happy pregnant lady about to get a back massage and facial!




My newest recipe.. Cajun chicken pasta!! Recipe up soon!!!



Thats it for life lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment