Monday, September 14, 2015

Life through pictures



I haven't blogged in over a week!!! I haven't even begun to post a recipe in quite a while either...I have been a slacker! No really it's because I was not feeling good and food was the last thing I want to mess with...so cooking was out!!! I do however promise to post a home fall tour AND my pumpkin muffins soon because who doesn't love a pumpkin muffin?

Brandon's Birthday :) August 29th ...we celebrated with In and Out burger and a movie... my guy is so simple :) He did however get the shotgun he has been lusting over so he had a pretty great birthday!


In & Out


The next morning we had breakfast at my favorite spot #BakeryLorraine in the Pearl Brewery...it is the cutest little spot to sit with your cappuccino and just people watch. We love it...and the macaroons are pretty amazing too!



After breakfast we went to the Japanese Tea gardens to hike and look at the pretty scenery.. I love it once it gets a little cooler..the views are awesome.




The three fall bags I am loving right now!!! I am so obsessed...I think my favorite is the orange :)




Fall Plaid! Headed to the movies!


At the ranch..Brandon was about to go dove hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment