Monday, August 4, 2014

Graduation Weekend

This weekend felt so surreal. After seven years of tears, wanting to give up, changing schools, switching to be an online student, wanting to give up, and pushing myself to finish. I finally did it. I finished college. I am so proud of the determination that I always kept in order to push through the hardest times. It was even more amazing because my husband..my soulmate was there to see me walk across that stage and accept my diploma. The sound of my entire family cheering me on in the audience was enough to make this whole thing worth it.  So many people have said "Finally Callie, you FINALLY graduated!" Yes I did. I finally graduated..but see instead of looking at the fact that it took me seven years.. I look at the fact that I never gave up.

A few pictures from this weekend

My supportive husband and myself before we walked in


The fabulous creme brûlée that I devoured at our dinner Saturday night at Amerigos


My BFF Lindie and me got to sit right next to each so other and cheer one another on during the ceremony!


No comments:

Post a Comment