Thursday, July 31, 2014

FALL...in love

I am READY for fall to arrive... I have been dreaming of fall all week and how excited I am to get out my scarves and boots and whip up some of my favorite fall inspired foods!! I have TONS of new soups, stews, and casseroles that I will feature on the blog this coming fall!!...Think PUMPKIN:) These are some of my FAVORITE things about fall since I am feeling a little fall-inspired today.

FALL INSPIRATIONS

 
 
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte'
Buffalo Dip that I make for football season
all of my 2334245234 scarves :)
boots and skinny jeans :)!
drinking my coffee outside on my patio
the month of October
Our anniversary
Thanksgiving
Soups/Stews/Hearty dishes
constantly using my crockpot
cooking with tons of apples, cinnamon, and pumpkin!
My beloved Circle E fall scents-apple strudel and country morning
Fall décor inside my house
the fact that we are THAT much closer to Christmas...FALALALA
dark nail polish
and finally.. visiting the ranch with our family and friends. The ranch is gorgeous in the fall.
See? :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment