Thursday, July 3, 2014

Southern girl hair

If you are from Texas..which you most likely are if you are reading this blog, then you are familiar with the BIG TEXAS HAIR..am I right?? There is just something about huge hair that makes your confidence go wayyyy up. I look back at old pictures of myself in college and high school and wonder why nobody taught me about the Texas poof and tease  back then? Flat hair was so my look in those days. A few years ago a friend of mine introduced me to the most amazing invention called a TEASE BRUSH. O.M.G. I have used it every day since I was 22. They are about 4 dollars at Ulta and trust me, you will be so happy that you have one. My next beloved product (besides hairspray) is a little bottle of powdered gold.. also known as " Big Sexy Hair Powder". This is also available at Ulta but for 14 dollars. I cant begin to tell you what this does for hair.. it is like an instant volumizer.. and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE volume:) BIG HAIR DONT CARE!!
 
 
Proof!!!


 
Very Happy I found this powdered stuff





 
Besties with big hair

1 comment:

  1. My daughter would probably like this powder. Thanks so much.
    You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete