Saturday, April 18, 2015

Our life through pictures



Tonight I am hosting my first

Stella & Dot Party!!

I am so excited!! So my post is going to be short and sweet because I need to go prepare and get pretty for my girls!!!! I will leave the link at the bottom of this post so that you can view all of the adorable spring collection!!! I am already eying a specific yellow statement necklace...check it out!!!!


We have been doing LOTS of home updates lately...maybe because we are anticipating a few changes we decided to go ahead and up our game for this house.. we may be selling it in a year or two!! 

I apologize in advance for the plethora of pictures....
here is life lately...

A trip to ATX ..my favorite city in Texas!!!! Starbucks in hand I am a happy camper!


 On our way... but first a selfie :)

Ahhh....we are here and happy...popped a bottle and got to partyin

WHOO!!!


Heading to the pool


My golfer taught me a little something' about golf...Top Golf was SO fun!!!

 :)
 My quiet time...I seriously recommend this book if you are looking for a new bible study or quiet time book. It is optimistic and amazing...

A little more Austin...this was us at my favorite restaurant Eddie V's
 They have the best Martinis...

Just fun on sixth with my man!!!!!

Representing Stella and Dot!!!! 

On another date:)!
 Dad and mom came in to visit and took us to chuch and brunch


My Gardener potting my plants  for me

Hanging with the bestie...and little bestie :)

Cute new pillows for our bench!


Pulled pork citrus tacos...recipe found on the blog!


Thinking everyone should own a pair of these Sam Edelmens..right now they are 50 percent off!!! I paid a whopping 35 bucks for them and I love them! 


And now for the Stella and Dot Trunk Show...
Shop all summer items on the website listed on this e-card.



Next post will be all about my Party Hosting tips and tricks :) I love a good party!




No comments:

Post a Comment