Monday, May 23, 2016

Third Trimester Must-haves!! ( for me anyways!)





 Before we get to business..a few pics of my BIG bump...I know i look pretty rough in some of these and I am pretty sure I have been in my PJ's every day at like 5:00 but hey #preggolife





Okay now for the must have products that I literally cannot live without!!!!!


1. Behold...the Snoogle Pillow

Snoogle Total Body Pillow

This is seriously a life savor. I had a love/hate relationship with it in my second trimester but now that I am ending my third...this pillow is my bestie. It comforts your aching belly and supports your hips when they feel like they are splitting in two :) I love it.


2. A really awesome cup. These are the ones I use every single week

Bubba Cup 




I drink ALOT of water...pregnancy makes you feel like a camel or something and I like my water cold.. The yeti is obviously the more expensive version but it's great bc it keeps your drink cold ALL DAY!!!! I seriously love it so much!!! The bubba cup is my other favorite. This cup is found at Target, and comes in a million different colors and fun washable straws. I use it at the pool, gym, and just driving around with errands. Love it. 



3. A Pea in the Pod :Seamless Nursing Tanks,  Nursing Pajamas,  Nursing Bra



There are a ton of different brands out there..but these proved to be my favorites. The Seamless Nursing tanks literally hug your big bump and sort of suck it in. They are also going to be great for postpartum since they have a built in nursing bra. A friend told me to get a good pair of nursing pajamas...so I went a little overboard and ordered a few pairs. These from P in the P were the softest and most comfortable. They have a bunch on sale right now too!!! I ordered my wire nursing bras from SOMA but these comfy "sleep" nursing bras are so soft and easy to slip on. I ordered two black ones and plan on wearing one to the hospital. 

4.  Sketchers go walks found  here


Seriously please don't laugh. I normally rock my Tory Burch sandals and flats year round plus a plethora of other cute and "fashion-y" footwear but when your feet feel like sausages and you want to go for a neighborhood walk these are your friends. I scoffed at the fact that I was ordering my first pair of "mom" shoes. Even my husband made fun of me and told me they were such a hideous joke. WHATEVER!! I wear these babies to the grocery store, walking my dog, and even to good ole' Target!!! They are slip on, super comfy, and hide my sausage toes. Enough said.

5.  Vaseline Coco Butter- find it at Target/HEB/Walmart

I love my palmers coco butter and used it religiously during my first and second trimesters however it DOES get pretty pricey. For me I found this little gem one day and decided to slather it on after my shower. It IS a little greasy but it feels SO SO good on your stretched out pregnant belly. I have yet to get any stretch marks ( knock on wood) and would like to think this helps with that. If it does nothing else for you at least it smells really good and it also feels good on dry elbows and hands.
Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Gel Oil, 6.8 Oz

That is it!!!


xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment