Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Life Lately!!





Haha!! I laughed so hard when I saw this..its so true!!! I , for the life of me, CANNOT wiggle out of bed anymore!!! This belly is so big!!! I usually take a few minutes each morning to lay in bed and just feel baby Jax kick. I know we are going to be nearing the end of this pregnancy soon and although I am SOOOO ready to meet him, I really love just feeling him every morning just the two of us :) Then I waddle out of bed like this turtle ^^^^


Pedicures while pregnant are literally the best thing ever. I have always loved them but now.. omg they are everything!!!!!


On this night we went to Silo..


At Church listening to Max. We love our church so much and listening to ML is amazing


a bored belly selfie


This happens daily now. 


Happy Memorial Day!!!! 


We celebrated memorial day just the two of us at my parents house while they were out of town. It was great..I swam, Brandon cooked, we listened to music, and then we came home and put together Baby Jax's high tech super cool monitor :/ I had to have a few lessons but I think I have got it down. Its the motorola MB3 for those interested. 


I did all my baby's laundry :) The smell of the baby detergent was heavenly!


As of the past two weeks my feet no longer fit into anything but flip flops.. so my husband ( who rarely does the whole "surprise " thing) went out and bought me these shoes!! It was seriously so sweet of him!! He could have thrown in a cupcake but I mean I won't complain.



Hiking the Japanese Tea Gardens at nearly 9 months pregnant! #gogirl



I love this part of SA! 


We collected fresh veggies from the ranch..and then gave tons of them away to our neighbors!!!


Mom and I enjoyed a spa day at our favorite JW Marriott. I took my time and took everything in because I know this is the last bit of pampering before I'm a MOM!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment