Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weekend In ATX





These are SO my #vibes right now...

Tis' the Sunday night before school starts....:) 

Anyways...

Brandon and I spent the weekend in one of our favorite cities in Texas...Austin. Brandon and I actually were supposed to go to our annual Colorado summer vacation but couldn't due to a various amount of reasons..and one of those being that I start working tomorrow!!! So we improvised and he mentioned a hotel that has always piqued my interest ;)...the W! I was very happy at the thought of staying at this swanky hotel downtown and enjoying a little getaway with my hubby so I said book it and he did :)

Starting our trip off right ...

at Trudy's of course!!!!
#favoriterestauraunt





Once we arrived and checked in we walked the streets of downtown and shopped...and stopped at Jo's for some iced coffee bc it was 101 degrees....



Happy to be here!


Changed and ready to lay out at the pool!!!! 
The W pool is amazing... well the "area" is amazing.. the pool is just one tiny strip encompassing about 324732382438237 drunk people. Brandon and I opted *not* to get in the pee infested  over populated pool. Instead we lounged in the cabanas, people watched ( literally the best thing ever!), and then decided it was way to hot to be at the pool if you aren't exactly going to be * in * the pool.. so we left to get ready for dinner :)



Hi!!!!!!!!


see....this strip goes ALLL THE WAYYYY DOWNNNN...with lots of people :) 



this was my spot!!!!! The people watchin' spot!


We were pretty tired from the day and had 8 pm reservations at my favorite restauraunt Eddie V's...however I not feeling the urge to put on the 6 inch sparkle stilettos I brought with me, or the need to spend 2 hours getting all fancy for our elaborate date...so I asked brandon if he was cool with just finding a local hot spot to dine at and he ( more than happily) obliged :) 

Barchi- a very great sushi spot downtown!!! We devoured it!


The next morning at Jo's...coffee and breakfi...
after breakfast we headed to Zilker park and then home. 




The End!




No comments:

Post a Comment