Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday Life Lately




I have not posted ANY recipes lately.. I have been super busy..
BUT ...today I am making Apple Brownies and I am going to post them tomorrow!

Since my friends told me it was to early to decorate my house for fall I figured I could at least start making "fall-ish" food...nobody will complain with some apple brownies :)

Happy Back to school everyone!!!!


Life lately...


Evening walks in our neighborhood are truly gorgeous..we live in the hill country and at certain points you can see a huge view of san antonio.. I love where we live.



This my friends is my first DIY project!!!!! My mom and dad are buying a house and I wanted to create a sentimental housewarming gift...that I did myself! I plan on distressing this bench and painting it a really cute color...then changing out the cushion and adding super cute throw pillows for either an outdoor porch or somewhere inside..either way I hope it turns out as I envision!!!!


This is my boy and me right before our walk :)


My husband Brandon and me out to dinner for an early Bday celebration!!! I will say that this Cali boy of mine is the most supportive and hardworking man I know. He is so good to me and I appreciate him...love you B!


Right before Meet the Teacher! I have the cutest group of kids this year!


The day that my annual Erin Condren planner arrives is usually a fantastic day. I live for organization..and since I am super OCD type A this planner is so necessary for my life. Even if you are not crazy-plan-girl like me this will fit your needs for sure!!! Visit her website HERE


I am binge watching Grey's Anatomy right now with Brandon... I know ya'll are like " GF you have been hiding under a rock with this Grey's Anatomy business!!!" I know...I just discovered what it is like to "binge watch". I am telling you there is nothing better than lazing on your couch on a saturday or sunday evening and watching your favorite show :) Happiness!


That's it for life lately!! Lots of Preschool teaching, playdoh making, and lounge time...I am ready for Fall, Pumpkins, and cooler weather. I think I may have stated this 3894385437859 times in  my last posts.. just keeping it real!!!!! #FALLROCKS #ITSTOOHOT

No comments:

Post a Comment