Monday, October 26, 2015

p h o t o d u m p




Life,


This is the way I ended my Sunday night. #winwin

A favorite book I am reading right now!! I absolutely LOVE Liane Moriarty, she is such a fun easy light read...she reminds me of a cross between Sophie Kinsella ( shopoholic series) and Emily Giffen. All great chic lit authors :) 


Playing around with pillow in my living room.. sort of a dark picture but my new pottery barn glimmer pillows are the gold looking ones in the center. they are so cute!!!!
You can shop these pillows HERE


Going to meet some friends for dinner on this night!!!

Favorite scarf ever here


Sunday afternoon I whipped up my very own hummus. I have a serious hummus addiction. it is so bad that I will go to Zoe's kitchen twice a week to buy tubs of hummus...it was time I started making my own! 

Basically:

two cans garbanzo beans
4 tablespoons olive oil
Juice of two lemons
one garlic glove minced
1/2 cup tahini sauce ( found on the international aisle of grocery store)
cumin, salt, and pepper
water to add texture

put this in a food processor and blend until the consisitincey is how you like it. I added Paprika for color and presentation on top :)


My monday OOTD...I am obsessed with all of Apricot Lane's new outfits for fall !!!!



I have sold my soul to the toasted graham latte at Starbucks. I am over the pumpkin. So sad.


Wohoo!!! Happy Anniversary TO US!! My hubby surprised me with a GORGEOUS estate piece that I had picked out over six months ago never thinking I would get it. He was watching very closely and gave it to me on our Anniversary. 



It has started...the struggle is real #OCD #ObsessiveChristmasDisorder
ya'll...
im.done.christmas shopping. 
I know... I'm crazy...




Dinner with friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment