Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lindie



Lately I haven't blogged much because I have had a lot going on...
some of which I will share now..and some I will share later...

On October 27th I learned that my best friend in the world had passed away. Respectfully, for her family I am not going to give any details. She will be so incredibly missed...words cannot explain the depth of how much she was loved. 

 I met Lin in 7th grade during PRIDE. She thought I was weird because I always had my nose buried in a book and I thought she was weird because she was always writing notes to boys. Regardless a friendship started and we were pretty much inseparable. Writing notes to boys and reading books turned into slumber parties and tormenting our mothers. We went on tons of trips, cheered and made fun of the girls our boyfriends broke up with us for...the list is endless. We went to all of our dances together, spent many sleepless nights staying up talking and laughing, took selfies...visited each other during college.  She was there when I needed someone to talk to, vent to, cry to...she was always there and now she isn't. There are SO many things I want to tell her and now I cannot. I wanted to share a few memories on here because she was so special to me...

The heart will always remember <3 



Lindie Elizabeth Deblase

April 6th 1989- October 26th 2015

















I will miss talking to you, I will miss hearing your laugh, I will miss sharing special events with you,I will miss your texts of funny e-cards that remind you of us,  I will miss sharing Netflix favorites with you but mostly I will just miss the vivacious person that you were. I will always miss you my friend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment