Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Life Lately



Nothing to crazy on our side of town..we have a big month in September so August has been kind of hum-drum and I like it :) back to school starts next week and even though I will only be part time this year I am so excited to see those sweet faces :)!!!! Here is life lately


Pizza Night :) made by yours truly


OOTD- GAP GAP AND GAP


Found my first gray ( grey **) hair. WHAT?


shopped solo this day with a starbucks


Had an amazing girls night! I hosted an In-house massage...it was heavenly


we road tripped :)


I have taken this exit many times in Austin to visit some very best friends!


My bestie found her dress!


I made hummus crusted chicken- it was so good! Recipe up soon!


These beautiful flowers live all over San Antonio.. I want to plant some in my back yard but I don't know what they are called...anyone?


We shop with wine at our HEB! 


Our kind of Friday- Cooking with all of our favorite neighbors


My pool essentials, although it has been too hot even for the pool :(


Puppy runs with Colty Colt


I love it!!! Randomly spying my mom while driving home from somewhere...love having her so close that this stuff happens:) yes I know it was a little dangerous to snap a pic. I lived.



Thats it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment