Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fall Bucket List

Image result for Fall


My favorite season has arrived!!!!!

Almost...

We all know fall doesn’t truly start until September 22 however in my book fall starts the MOMENT a pumpkin spice latte comes out at Starbucks.. and that my friends, is September 1 :)

I promise myself I wouldn’t decorate for fall until October 1 since I always get way to excited and pull out the pumpkins during the 100 degree weather.. but can we just be honest here? When you look at a pumpkin inside your home and smell the smell of your new pumpkin spice candle that you got 50 percent off at Bath and Body.. you just FEEL cooler.. and more fall-ish. Am I right?? 
Yes I am! 

So in lieu of the upcoming fall season I decided to write my bucket list like I do every year and add some of my favorite pastime fall pictures!!! Fall with a baby is SO SO SO much fun! Mostly because I am a kid at heart and get into all of the fun festive excitement going on. So here we go!


Fall 2017 Bucket List


Visit the Pumpkin Patch!!!!

Drink a PSL from Starbucks with girlfriends 

Play with leaves 

Carve a Pumpkin

Trick or Treat!!!!!

Celebrate our 4 year anniversary in the wine country!!!

WurstFest 

Bake my Pumpkin Muffins and share with friends

Bake some more :)

Cook “ Sunday dinner” for a different couple each Sunday and watch football

Ranch Trips and Bonfires

Zoo trip on a cool morning with friends!

Read new fall books to Jax

Fall Festival

Lots of home made apple sauce

Painting and “washing” Pumpkins with water - activity for Jax

Homemade Play-doh and dye it fall colors ( also add a pinch of cinnamon!)

GET READY TO MOVE!!!!!!


I think that will do it for Fall!!!!


A few random pictures from past falls


Perhaps my FAVORITE fall ever... our little pumpkin 2016






Our first fall being married. Here we are at the Ranch
2013



I live for PSL during fall..

On my way to teach with my favorite latte ever.


We celebrate our anniversary in the fall!


We also did engagement pictures in the fall..

2012


Pumpkin Patch!


Right before I got pregnant with Jax.. also in the fall :)


Engagement pictures Fall 2012 at the lakehouse



Wine Country Fall 2016

William & Chris







No comments:

Post a Comment