Friday, November 4, 2016

4 Month Favorites!!!!




Time is a thief!!! My sweet angel is turning FOUR months old on the 13th of November...it seems like just yesterday they placed him on my chest :( 

Every stage is so different and SO much fun! Right now I am loving his belly laughs ( LIKE OBSESSED), his smiles, he is SO social and talkative..hmm I wonder who he gets it from! 

Jax loves: Talking, His Tula, Fresh air, Stroller Strides, His Magic Merlin Sleep suit ( UM SAVING GRACE), The Crib ( PTL), Snuggling mommy, Still Breastfeeding, and is starting to tolerate tummy time better:) This baby is such a gift and I cherish every single day with him! My favorite right now is my morning coffee and snuggles. There is just something about the mornings that are my favorite..I think it will always stay like this! 


Four Month Favorite Products

1. Image result for magic Merlin Sleep Suit

This is the Magic Merlin Sleep Suit. yes I know it looks horrible, hot, and cluster@#$%- ish. I promise it is not anywhere close. This sleep suit has allowed Jax to transition from the swaddle into something that still feels cozy and snug. ( the startle reflex) was starting to wake him up every hour and mama was TIRED...this suit allows his arms to be weighted down enough to where the reflex won't wake him up. He can also stick his thumb in his mouth in order to self soothe if he needs. I love this thing. 



2. Image result for baby einstein tummy time toy

Baby Einsteins Rhythm of Reef Pillow...I love this pillow because it not only encourages tummy time but it has fun teether toys on it too. Jax loves it and will usually tolerate it for a while so I know its a good one!


3. Image result for Tula baby carrier

The Tula Baby carrier

We recently switched over from the Baby K'taan to the Tula since he is a bit bigger. For the newborn stage-3 mos. we were hardcore into the K'taan. It was given to me by my best friend and I literally used it EVERY day! Now the Tula is so helpful to me because it has such a great support strap for my back. I have a chunky monkey so this definitely alleviates some back pain. I work out with him in this sometimes, wear it to the grocery store, to the mall, on walks ..its awesome. It comes in a bunch of cute designs too! We have the arrows!

Now for some pictures of my little man!


For Jax's first Halloween he was a pumpkin...and the cutest one I ever did see!!! We had so much fun dressing him up...I love holidays with a baby!

This was in the morning before our Stroller Strides class..he was a baby golfer...soooo cute!


Happy Halloween!



At my mom and dad's house before putting his costume on



First costume ever!!!!




Mommy's Pumpkin




I truly love watching them together


I look SO hideous but this is me real life at 6 AM...I have recently sleep trained Jax and he has done pretty good for the most part. He sleeps in his crib from 7 Pm-12:30/1 Am for his first feeding then again at 4 Am..then he will whimper around 6 which is when I sneak him into my bed and snuggle him until I am ready to get up. It is the best part of my day! Yes he is wearing the marshmallow ( magic sleep) suit :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment