Thursday, July 27, 2017

Summer Bucket List




Image result for Summer


Our Summer Bucket List 2017

I realize it is midway through this sweltering hot and humid summer but I decided I would write down most of our bucket list so that I can refer back next summer if I need ideas!!! I love doing these..I have a fall/winter bucket list too and they are so much fun!!!


Summer Bucket List


Make homemade ice cream/ popsicles

Create your own little water park in your backyard. ( Cheap, Easy, and mama can have some wine too!!) 

Beach Trip

Make homemade pizza as a family

Movie and popcorn night at home

Create your own charcuterie board with seasonal summer fruit and cheese pairings 

SWIM SWIM SWIM!!!!

Strawberry or Berry Patch with the kids
(for my SA locals check this out )

Splash Park or Water Park day

Museum 
SA locals: Doseum or Witte

Farmers Markets!!!!

Impromptu Frozen Yogurt Date with the family

Make Home made Sangria with your neighbors or friends 

Host a big BBQ

Eat Fresh Cherries

Visit the Zoo

Bubbles & Sidewalk Chalk

Donate Toys and PURGE your closets

Watch a thunderstorm on the back deck

Feed the ducks at a park

Visit the Library 

Overcome a fear


As of July 27 we have completed almost half of these. Every year at the end of spring Brandon and I sit down and write a list of ideas to do over the summer.. we do the same for the fall. I hope some of our ideas inspire y’all to do something fun!!!

I will post our Fall bucket list September 1!



















No comments:

Post a Comment