Monday, August 7, 2017

Life Lately




Image result for Happy Monday


Happy Monday Friends!!!!


It is raining hard today in San Antonio and doesn’t seem to be letting up anytime soon. Jax and I went to workout this morning and then came right home and put our PJ’s on ( after I showered:)) It is just a lazy rainy day for us.. and I am sort of enjoying it :) 

 Life lately here in San Antonio has been HOT..most of our days revolve around water, popsicles, and  trying to find things inside the AC that are fun and keep my little sugar busy. We are boxing up and getting ready to move hopefully by the end of August or beginning of September..still undecided. I am trying to take each day as it comes and cherish this special summer. Last summer I was surviving as a new mom with  a newborn, and now I have an active and spunky one year old boy who looks at me like the light of his life. As much as I am ready for fall and pumpkins.. and cooler weather :) I truly do not want this summer to end. 

Here is what we have been up to! 
Picture overload coming up:)




FROYO dates with daddy are such a special treat!


Swimming naked is a favorite activity around here.. for jaxie :)


Brandon and I snuck away to the pearl and had a GREAT time.. we discovered a new wine bar called high street wine company and I highly recommend it! The wine was great..cheese platters GREAT!


a playdate after Stroller Strides



Yum that frozen yogurt is GOOD!


I will never stop rocking!


Before our date.. I scored that cute top at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale for 10 bucks!!! 




Summer hair fave ...messy bun with a hidden braid. 




Jax is all boy. Cars and Balls are his favorite toys!


August’s Project Handprint


This is my favorite color combo with Lipsense right now
Aussie Rose and Sandgloss!



See ...all boy


Paw loves to play trucks with him 





Lupe girls dinner!


SS



Found this precious rug at PB Kids for Jax’s playroom and I had to get it.. I am so excited to see this little room come together!!!!!


A day at La Cantera with Mommy, Allie, And Brookie


Another fave new lipstick is Charlotte Tilbury in “Salma”

They are a matte finish and stay on really good! 

I admit.. I am a total makeup JUNKIE


I love having a boy.. like LOVE IT


Trader Joe Shopping bud









Thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment