Wednesday, August 16, 2017

15 Things that make me really happy




Just a silly little bit of randomness for your week :)

15 Things that make this mama HAPPY!


1. Waking up to my son’s happy and smiling face EVERY SINGLE MORNING. 

2. My Fit4mom Group. Motherhood is so much fun with those girls..

3. Hot Coffee...

4. My Jesus Calling Devotional. I keep it in my purse, on vacation, I literally read it every single day. 
It saves my attitude a lot and allows me to remember that GOD is in control ALWAYS.

5. A good girls night. These are always so needed and SO fun!

6. Pumpkin spice candles.. they scream fall!!! I love a cozy feeling in my home and these candles seem to bring out just that:)!

7. Music while cooking dinner. I usually have my Michael Buble’ on while I am cooking dinner.. or Chris Stapleton.. whatever I am in the mood for but music while cooking is heavenly.

8. COOL FALL MORNINGS. You know that time after summer is just about over.. the smell changes in the air and when you open your front door you are greeted with that scent of fall...those are my favorite mornings.

9. A really awesome water jug. Ever since being pregnant I have been completely obsessed with drinking my water. I try and drink 70 oz a day and I find that it helps me to drink it when I have my water in some sort of a cute and extra large cup. I love my big Bubba right now.

10. A date with my husband.. The kind that are not fancy ( even though I love those too!) but the kind that are meaningful. The other day my mom watched the baby while we were able to fish on the back dock. We had a bottle of wine and caught smelly, slippery, and slimy fish. It was awesome.

11.  A cozy blanket, a glass of red wine, and a fire. Literally this is the best!

12. Wine. Duh.

13. Pushing my son in the baby swing. If I could love anything as much as he loves a swing I would have no problems in life!!! He LOVES the swing!!! And I love HIM!

14. Spending time with my Mom and Dad. Cooking dinner, hanging on the porch, and swimming are so much fun for us.

15. Christmas. Ya'll.. I have a Christmas voicemail each year on my cellphone, I decorate the tree and house before Thanksgiving, I start listening to Christmas music in October.. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment