Monday, February 6, 2017

A Day in the Life...


A day in the life... 

I always read these posts on other blogs and even though everyones lives are typically SO boring.. there is just something about taking a peek into other peoples daily routine that is interesting :) LOL #flyonthewall

here is our typical Monday..

*disclaimer; we aren't all that interesting lol! 








First- I wake up to THIS face :) 7:30 AM






 Here I am at 8:00 AM in workout clothes and ready to eat some breakfast. 

( It is to much of a whirlwind in the AM to capture every moment so just use your imagination :) Jaxie wakes up..he gets a morning bottle, breakfast, I drink my first cup of coffee, I change him, we play on the floor, and then 8 AM comes and I get dressed for workout. Back downstairs to play..clean up kitchen, empty dishwasher, feed the pets and out the door by 9 for Stroller Strides. Yipee!


On my way out the door I grab my little Go-To energizer drink.. It is just a crystal light with a little caffeine. I love it! This is the Strawberry Kiwi one.


Here we are super pumped at Stroller Strides!! :) 


We came home from stroller Strides where we both had lunch.. Jax a bottle and me a hamburger patty with half of an avocado..



12:00 I cleaned up from lunch then filled my big Yeti with some lemon water ( I am trying to drink water ALL DAY LONG) and we played on the floor 



Attempting to crawl!!!!



Once we played for a while we went upstairs and I rocked Jaxie to sleep -12:30 and he napped.

While he napped I did my quiet time. I am currently doing a new bible study that I LOVE!!! It is Priscilla Shirer's Armor of God. If anyone is interested you can click to buy HERE



I did my little quiet time for an hour then came down stairs and had my afternoon cup of coffee. I try and limit my caffeine. Actually thats A lie..I don't. LOL I have two sometimes THREE cups of coffee a day and it helps me survive. #Sorrynotsorry

Coffee cup number 2 and it is my yummy carmalito Nespresso!





Baby is still napping so mama got to read a Pottery Barn Magazine and enjoy a Latte


maybe 10 minutes into my nice little reading sesh he woke up. So we snuggled :)






I forgot to document BUT earlier this day I went to Hobby Lobby and grabbed a bunch of supplies I needed for a project I am working on. I am calling it #ProjectHandprint and its going to be SO cute!!! This was our first go round.







3-5 PM I did a bad time of documenting.. Brandon and I just hangout on the floor with the baby and I forgot to take pictures ( trust me it wasn't THAT exciting haha) we went for a short family walk and then came home and I started prepping dinner. While I prepped Brandon helped me finish the craft project and then fed the baby. YAY

This is quinoa cooked in chicken broth with sautéed zucchini, onion, and some avocado



There is my fresh bathed boy!!!


6:30 He is eyeing mommy and daddy's Dinner 




Our dinner tonight...roasted broccoli, quinoa, and salmon patty. 


Some snuggle time with mommy while daddy cleans the kitchen


After the kitchen was picked up I got out my ingredients to make my no bake energy balls.


7:30

I went upstairs and read and rocked my Jaxie and put him to sleep then came back downstairs and started these bad boy


Oops forgot to mention this snuggle earlier


After I made my energy bites I ran upstairs for a BATH. This is my mommy time.. I relax in a Eucalyptus bath while wearing some of my favorite masks HERE..and browsing through pinterest. Its  MY THANG!


Then I applied my seriously long face regimen. I will blog about  my face routine another time. 



8:30 

Came downstairs to make my cup of tea and empty the dishwasher...also I grabbed a bite of my little energy bites.


How interesting am I???


Checked on our project and then hiked it up to bed :)


it is now 9 PM and I am currently in bed blogging this post. I plan to watch a show with Brandy and then go to sleep!!!! 


A DAY IN THE LIFE!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment